Who doesn’t love a jar of overnight oats?
They’re one of the most easiest and quickest meal preparations you can do, not to mention it is healthy as well!
I particularly like how versatile overnights are, they taste delicious and do well to keep you full for hours after consuming.
To make this overnight oats recipe you will need:
2/3 cup oats
1.5 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 cup of sweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons of coconut nectar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
1 large mango or two small ones
- Using a kilner jar, add the oats, chia seeds and almond milk together.
- Stir in the coconut nectar, vanilla extract and salt until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Put the overnight oats into the fridge overnight or at least two hours.
- Peel your mango, to expose all of the flesh. Chop into pieces and put into your blender with a cup (this will vary depending on your chosen consistency of water, this will make your own puree.
- Pour on top of your overnight oats and add your own desired toppings. I chose cacao nibs and added some banana slices this time but cashews and coconut flakes are a good choice too!
These overnight oats can have so much versatility! By adding different toppings such as raspberries, strawberries or even banana and peanut butter, (just a few examples) you’ll feel like you are trying something new every time. Who’s going to give this a go at making? Tag me over on instagram with your creations if you do! ❤
Is there any recipes you’d like me to share with you next?
Lots of love!
*Nutrition information has been calculated using cronometer. Your nutritional information may differ from mine depending on your chosen plant based milk and/or toppings.
Saturated fat: 1.6g